Will somebody please buy a warehouse on the Northeast side of Bozeman and open-up a bouldering gym? It doesn't need to be a teen center, just somewhere for the dirtbags to get after it.
I'm pushing the idea to Ramos at the moment (he needs something to do).
Why you ask?
1. I want to walk/bike to a gym after work, then grab a beer. Or vice versa.
2. I don't want to pay $65 per month or $14 (I hear its going up) per visit.
3. Bozeman has enough "climbers" to afford two plastic venues.
4. After skiing at Bridger Bowl why not just stop by and pull on a few holds
5. Hours of operation: 8am-11pm. Paying a couple employees $10 a hour should do it.
There are many more reasons.
Come on, its okay.
There is space right next the the BBC available.